1. General Information
DN AGRAR GROUP S.R.L., 1 Iuliu Maniu Square, Alba Iulia, VAT number 24020501, processes your data through the website in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Emergency Ordinance no. 13/24.04.2012.
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of our website. According to GDPR provisions, our company has the obligation to manage, in safe conditions and only for specified purposes, the personal data you provide about yourself.
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, whether by automated means or not, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- Storage – the preservation of collected personal data on any type of support;
- Personal data processing system – any structured set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized or decentralized, or distributed on a functional or geographical basis;
- Data controller – any natural or legal person, public or private, including public authorities, institutions and territorial structures thereof, which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data;
- Processor – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- Third party – any natural or legal person, public or private, including public authorities, institutions and territorial structures thereof, other than the data subject, the controller or the processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process data;
- Recipient – any natural or legal person, public or private, including public authorities, institutions and territorial structures thereof, to whom data are disclosed, whether or not a third party; public authorities which receive data in the framework of a particular inquiry shall not be regarded as recipients;
- Anonymous data – data which, due to their origin or specific mode of processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
- “Business address” data – data that include the name, function, business address, telephone number or email address of an employee of an organization, in that capacity. “Business address” data is not considered personal data;
- Statistical data – data obtained as a result of the processing of personal data by the controller but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical and/or informative or promotional purposes.
- DPO – Data Protection Officer, whose main role is to ensure compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- GDPR – the abbreviation of the EU Regulation No 679/2016, applicable as of 25 May 2018 throughout the European Union, as well as in any other country in the world where personal data of EU citizens is used.
3. Processing of personal data and their confidentiality
4. Categories of processed personal data
If you are a user of the site, your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the site, such as the data you provide in the Contact section, will be processed.
1. Purposes and legal basis of processing
If you are a user of the site, we process your personal data as follows:
a) – for the Contact section: name, email, phone.
Legal basis: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it. You are not obliged to provide us with the data, but if you refuse, we will not be able to respond to you.
5. Duration for which we process your data
Personal data may be kept by the Company even after the purposes for which they were initially collected have been fulfilled, to the extent that personal data will be processed solely for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (art. 89), subject to the implementation by the Company of adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure compliance with and guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subjects. After the purposes for which personal data were collected have been fulfilled (and in the absence of the applicability of the situations mentioned in the previous paragraph), personal data will be destroyed, deleted, or anonymized from the Company’s databases/records systems (both electronic and paper-based), in accordance with applicable legal provisions and the Company’s Personal Data Storage (Retention) Policy.
6. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to the website owner will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7. How we protect the security of your personal data
Our company complies with the requirements for the security of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, along with policies applied to employees, to protect personal data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
Despite the measures taken to protect your data, we draw your attention to the fact that transmitting information over the internet or through other public networks is not completely secure and there is a risk that data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties. We cannot be held responsible for such liabilities of systems that are not under our control.
8. Rights of natural persons
- Right to be informed (Art. 12-13): Informing the data subject about the categories of collected data, purpose, recipients, transfer;
- Right to data portability (Art. 20): The data subject has the right to request the portability of data between Controllers;
- Right to be forgotten (Art. 17): When processing is no longer justified or when the data subject has withdrawn consent;
- Right to object (Art. 21): The right of the data subject to object to certain types of processing;
- Right of access to data (Art. 15): The data subject may request access to their data to verify if the processing is justified;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16): The data subject may request rectification of the data if it is being processed inaccurately;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18): The data subject may request restriction of the use of their data or the transfer of their data;
- Right to object to profiling (Art. 21): The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
9. Links to other websites
Our website may provide links to websites that we do not control. After clicking on a third-party link, you will be directed to the third-party website. If you visit any of these linked websites, you should review their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other websites. We do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies and notices, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
10. Data Protection Officer
We have designated a Data Protection Officer in relation to all aspects of personal data protection, and you can contact the Data Protection Officer with regard to all issues related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable laws, especially if you have any questions or concerns about how we process your personal data.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
- Phone: +4 0771 054 497
- Email: email@example.com
Attention! Please exercise your rights wisely and note that the abuse of rights can result in liability.
The contact details of the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing are as follows:
Autoritatea Naționala de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal
Adress: București, b-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, sector 1, cod poștal 010336
Phone: +40.318.059.211; +40.318.059.212
The information presented is intended to provide the user with more details about the nature, use, and management of personal data used by our website. If you need more information and it is not found in this section, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on 30.03.2023