Our ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
Among the attributions that you will have, we list:
– managing a portfolio of companies;
– introduction of monthly accounting documents for the companies in the portfolio;
– making month and year closures, respecting the deadlines and verifying the annual inventory documents of the patrimony;
– checking and / or closing the income, expenses and VAT accounts, the accounting notes related to the fixed assets, adjusting, as the case may be, the monthly checking balances;
– checking and / or establishing the payment taxes;
– verification / preparation of mandatory tax returns;
– providing assistance in various accounting issues;
– performing economic-financial analyzes or other reports, at the company’s management request;
– ensuring the control of the patrimonial operations at company level, the processing procedures used and the accuracy of the accounting data provided;
– coordination and verification of a team of accountants (junior and senior), preparation of department-specific reports, etc.
You can be part of our responsible animal husbandry team
The main activity of DN AGRAR GROUP is animal breeding, especially dairy cows. We are currently the largest cow farm in Romania, with an impressive number of cattle. Every day over 120,000 liters of milk are collected per group. LACTO AGRAR (a member company of DN AGRAR GROUP) has the largest collection capacity with the possibility of milking 350 cows per hour. The quality of the milk is at the forefront, that's why we are very attentive to the comfort, nutrition and health of the animals. The company has its own veterinarians to be able to ensure all this and to be able to respond as quickly as possible to any problems. Our farms are the only ones in Romania without genetically modified organisms.
You can be part of our farming team
In addition to animal husbandry, another important activity of DN AGRAR is the cultivation and harvesting of various plants necessary for animal husbandry. DN AGRAR has over 10,000 ha of land in use in Transylvania, within the counties of Alba, Hunedoara and Sibiu. We are constantly working to improve technology and knowledge to increase productivity. We grow mostly corn, wheat, alfalfa and triticale, but also other plants and cereals in smaller quantities. We use the crops to feed the animals, to pay subsidies to those who loaned us land, and we sell the rest.
If you think you have organizational and management skills
Everything related to consulting and management is provided by DN AGRAR GROUP, a member company of the same group.
After finishing the internship program, we offer you the opportunity to work for one of our companies in Romania or Germany. We invite you to read the interview with Elena Mihoc about her internship.