Our ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
– Have relevant experience in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years, and experience in the same field of activity as our company is an advantage.
– Hold a university degree in Accounting/Finance and have a solid knowledge of Financial-Accounting field.
– Knowledge of the WinMentor accounting software is an advantage.
– Additionally, it is an advantage if you are a CECCAR member and/or have ACA, ACCA, CFA qualifications.
– Must possess knowledge and proficiency in operating a PC (MS Office package, internet).
– Must be an analytical, organized person, with efficient time and priority management skills.
– Must be a positive, balanced, responsible, honest, serious person, with attention to detail.
– Must have good communication and teamwork skills, and be eager for training and professional development.
– Must be fluent in English.
– Having a driver’s license is a plus. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. The CV must be accompanied by a letter of intent. Please apply for this position only if you meet the criteria listed.
Among the attributions that you will have, we list:
– managing a portfolio of companies;
– introduction of monthly accounting documents for the companies in the portfolio;
– making month and year closures, respecting the deadlines and verifying the annual inventory documents of the patrimony;
– checking and / or closing the income, expenses and VAT accounts, the accounting notes related to the fixed assets, adjusting, as the case may be, the monthly checking balances;
– checking and / or establishing the payment taxes;
– verification / preparation of mandatory tax returns;
– providing assistance in various accounting issues;
– performing economic-financial analyzes or other reports, at the company’s management request;
– ensuring the control of the patrimonial operations at company level, the processing procedures used and the accuracy of the accounting data provided;
– coordination and verification of a team of accountants (junior and senior), preparation of department-specific reports, etc.